By Totally Tyler
Nazca Plains, 2011
My role: Copyeditor
Your Boyfriend and Other Guys I’ve Kissed
One Response to “Your Boyfriend and Other Guys I’ve Kissed”
Editorial and other publishing services:
I am a copy editor, proofreader, social media marketer, self-publishing expert and writer (to name a few of my skills).
As an editor, I will work with authors to make their books as polished as possible before they're sent to a publisher or are self-published. I focus on words, but I also help writers format their books— in either eBook or print format.
Twitter, LinkedIn and Facebook followers are offered a 20% discount. Just let me know that's how you found my services.
Click here to find out about the different types of services I offer and my rates: Services & rates
- Why is finding a restaurant online such a challenge? You search for "critics' top picks" and Dallas BBQ pops up? 16 hours ago
- RT @jcx27: Indie Authors is out! paper.li/jcx27/13285035… ▸ Top stories today via @Jan_Arzooman @DeborahJHughes @paulrance59 1 day ago
- Bea Arthur nude painting sells for $1.9 million today.com/entertainment/… via @today_ent 2 days ago
- RT @copyeditors: The May 21 #ACESchat will be another Q&A on grammar and style. Join us at 4 p.m. EDT #ACESchat 5 days ago
- Ten functions of the comma, from Daily Writing Tips dailywritingtips.com/10-functions-o… @writing_tips 5 days ago
The Price of Typos"Even the best, most careful writer needs someone else to take a look at the finished product. As a writer myself, I know the importance of working with a good editor, one who wants your voice and your story to come through while fixing what needs to be fixed." --Virginia Heffernan, NY Times
Recent editing projects: